KEEP your little ones a-moo-sed with interactive music sessions for children launching in the Vale.
Moo Music offers “moosical fun for your little ones” with more than 125 songs – written and recorded by professionals – incorporated in sessions for children, aged 0 to five, to sing, dance, play, learn and make friends.
Farmer Kirsty (teacher and mother Kirsty Palfrey) is bringing Moo Music to the Vale with taster sessions nearly fully booked.
Ms Palfrey said: “I’ve always wanted to something like this; it sounds silly but I’ve always liked cows and cow print so it felt like it was meant to be and the timing was right.”
Along with singing and dancing there will be props and hats for children to get dressed up during the 40-minute sessions in Barry and Llandough.
“I have had a great response, hitting 200 likes on my Facebook page, and so many people have had lovely things to say,” added Farmer Kirsty.
“I’ve already gone my first Moo Doo [birthday party] and people said they’d never have guessed it was my first session. Plus I loved it!
“Not only do the sessions give children the chance to sing and have fun, but they gain vital language, memory and co-ordination skills while parents get to enjoy themselves and make friends in a fun environment.”
Sessions are 40 minutes long with an array of Moo Music songs with different themes including:
- Journeys to fitness;
- Being silly.
Covid safety measures will be in place with less than 30 people in each session, hand sanitizer available, face coverings, and distance between people’s individual mats.
Moo Music sessions will be held in Barry on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and in Llandough on Fridays.
Sessions on Wednesdays:
- Birth to wobbly walkers. All Saints Hall, Park Road, Barry: 1pm-1.45pm
- Mixed/confident walkers. All Saints Hall, Park Road, Barry: 2pm-2.45pm.
Sessions on Thursdays:
- Mixed/confident walkers. Castleland Community Centre, Belvedere Crescent, Barry: 9.20am-10am.
- Birth to wobbly walkers. Castleland Community Centre, Belvedere Crescent, Barry: 10.20am-11am.
Sessions on Fridays:
- Mixed/confident walkers. Llandough War Memorial Hall, Penlan Road, Llandough: 9.20am-10am.
- Birth to wobbly walkers. Llandough War Memorial Hall, Penlan Road, Llandough: 10.20am-11am.
Find out more at https://moo-music.co.uk/areas/vale
Or contact Farmer Kirsty by calling 07495 306608 or e-mailing [email protected]