According to TV sources, ITV are planning on starting the new series hosted by Ant and Dec on Sunday, November 21.
This years show will once again be filmed from the historic Gwrych Castle, Abergele in North Wales.
The much-loved series – fronted by the nation’s favourite duo Ant & Dec – will see a celebrity crowned the king or queen of the castle once again as travel restriction remain in place amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The listed building was revamped in order to house celebrities for weeks on end and is reported to have cost in excess of £1million to hire for six weeks last year.
The first queen of the castle was Giovanna Fletcher who won last year’s show with former Eastenders star being the last winner in Australia when she won the year before.
Eastenders star set to appear in the new series
Another Albert Square resident is rumoured to be taking part in this year’s series with Adam Woodyatt reportedly signed up for the upcoming 21st series.
Woodyatt, famous for his portrayal of Albert Square legend Ian Beale, has been absent from the BBC soap since earlier this year.
According to reports, the 53-year-old has signed a huge deal to feature on the latest series of the ITV hit.
ITV bosses are said to be “very excited” to have signed the soap legend up for this year’s series.
Celebrities rumoured to be taking part in I’m A Celebrity 2021
Frankie Bridge, 32, who’s former footballer husband Wayne, took part in the show has also been rumoured.
Coronation Street’s Simon Gregson, who plays Steve McDonald, is the latest celebrity rumoured to be taking part as well as Strictly Come Dancing judge Arlene Phillips.
An ITV spokesperson said: “Any names suggested for the new series of I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! are just speculation.”