This framework agreement offers a compliant, simple and competitive route to market for customers to order a broad range of cleaning and janitorial materials, and washroom and air freshener services. The framework also offers access to pre-approved suppliers that have been rigorously assessed on the quality of the services they provide.
The framework comprises of 3 lots as follows:
- Lot 1: General cleaning and janitorial materials
- Lot 2: Washroom services
- Lot 3: Air freshener services
The requirements have been split across 3 geographical zones for lots 1 and 2 and an All Wales zone for lot 3 as follows:
- Zone A – North Wales: Isle of Anglesey, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Wrexham and Gwynedd
- Zone B – Mid Wales: Powys, Ceredigion, Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire
- Zone C – South Wales: Neath Port Talbot, Swansea, Bridgend, Cardiff, Merthyr Tydfil, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Vale of Glamorgan, Blaenau Gwent, Caerphilly, Monmouthshire, Newport and Torfaen
- Zone D – All Wales
NB: Suppliers successfully awarded a place on lots 1 and 2 for all 3 geographical zones, are automatically classed as All Wales suppliers.
How to use this framework
Details of how to use each lot of the framework, and the suppliers awarded to each lot are available on the Sell2Wales Contracts Register (login required).
Buyer Control Panel >Contract Register (under Organisation)>View Public Contracts>Advanced Search>Type in framework title> Check the box ‘Include Collaborative Contracts’>Search
Please share this important information within your organisation.
For further information, please contact: [email protected]