The perfect comfort food, this recipe is a twist on the classic favourite introducing a caramel coffee flavoured pudding.
Serves: 4-6 Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 45g butter
- 10 slices raisin bread or if you are not keen on raisins, 10 slices of St Pierre choc chip sliced brioche loaf
- 3 eggs
- 300ml double cream
- 1 carton Arctic Iced Caramel Coffee (Available in all supermarkets)
- 3tbsp demerara sugar
What to do
- Butter the raisin bread and cut the slices in half, diagonally. Lay the slices in an ovenproof baking dish so that the corners overlap.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl or large jug with the cream and Arctic coffee until well combined. Pour all over the bread.
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan and allow the pudding to soak while the oven comes up to heat.
- Sprinkle the sugar, thickly, over the top and bake for 35-40 minutes so that the center of the pudding has a wobble but there’s no runny liquid.
- Serve with extra pouring cream.
Recipe courtesy of: arcticicedcoffee.co.uk