Bonfire Night is back tonight and this year promises to be bigger and better than ever after the festivities were missed due to Covid.
The list includes everything from a boozy hot chocolate to a warming whiskey punch, we’ve got you covered this Bonfire Night.
READ MORE: 8 Bonfire Night tips to keep your cat safe
- 50ml Cassario Black Spiced Rum (£14.99 per 70cl)
- 2 scoops of peanut butter
- 80ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 20g milk chocolate (melted) Cocoa powder to dust
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and add a scoop full of ice.
- Cover the rim of the glass in chocolate and crushed peanuts.
- Pour in the blended cocktail and dust with cocoa.
- 70 ml Cassario Black Spiced Rum (£14.99 per 70cl)
- ½ Fresh Lime, juiced
- ¼ tsp Honey
- Mint Leaves
- Ice Cubes
- Put the rum, lime juice and honey, along with most of the mint leaves and ice cubes, into a cocktail shaker, and shake well.
- Strain and pour into a coupe Champagne glass.
- Top with Prosecco, a couple of ice cubes and fresh mint leaves.
- 50ml Black 8-Year-Old Scotch Whisky (£13.49 per 70cl)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 60ml cold green tea
- Dash of fresh lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Lemon to garnish
- Shake all ingredients in a shaker and pour over the ice into 2 teacups.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
Keep hands and tastebuds warm with these Winter Warmers:
- 30ml Highland Black 8-Year-Old Scotch Whisky (£13.49 per 70cl)
- 400ml apple juice
- 8 teaspoons clear set honey
- 4-8 teaspoons The Pantry lemon and lime juice
- 3 cloves
- 1-inch fresh ginger
- 2 pinches Stonemill Ground Cinnamon
- Heat all the ingredients except the whisky over a low heat until all the flavours have infused
- Add in the whisky
- Serve in a heat proof mug with a slice of green apple and a sprinkle of Stonemill Ground Cinnamon.
- 25ml Cassario Black Spiced Rum (£14.99 per 70cl)
- 250ml Cowbelle Full Fat Milk
- 100g Moser Roth Milk Chocolate
- ½ tsp Cornflour
- 1 swirl Cowbelle Double Cream
- 100g Moser Roth Dark Chocolate
- Add the cornflour to a little milk to make a paste. Place to one side.
- Gently heat the milk until it is hot but not boiling. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in the cornflour mixture and the grated chocolate.
- Stir until chocolate has melted.
- Place back on low heat until the mix has changed consistency and thickened.
- Once heated, serve in a warmed mug before adding a measure of rum and top with a swirl of double cream.
- Decorate with grated dark chocolate.
Aldi’s spirits are available online, via Click & Collect, and in Aldi stores nationwide now.